In order to fulfill the information obligation incumbent on us as the administrator of your personal data within the meaning of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter: “GDPR”), we hereby inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data is the Omenaa Foundation with its registered office in Warsaw, at ul. Helena Kozłowska 1 lok. 00-682 Warsaw, entered into the Register of Associations, Other Social and Professional Organizations, Foundations and Independent Public Health Care Institutions kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw Warsaw in Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, KRS number: 0000509539, REGON: 147357946, nip: 5272719133 (hereinafter: “Administrator” or “Foundation”).
- You can contact the Administrator via traditional mail (correspondence address: ul. Heleny Kozłowskiej 1 lok. 43, 00-710 Warsaw), as well as via e-mail (email address: [email protected]).
- Our main website (https://omenaafoundation.com/) allows you to contact us via the form available in the “Contact” tab. Submitting an inquiry using the form requires providing contact details: name and email address. Of course, other types of personal data may be included in the content of the transmitted message.
- You can also contact us by traditional mail sent to the address of the Foundation. In this case, we will receive your address details.
- Messages sent to us using the contact form or traditional mail are understood as your consent to the processing of personal data contained in it by the Foundation and your address data – therefore, we can process them on the basis of art. 6 section 1 (a) of the GDPR. The data will also be processed by the Foundation in accordance with art. 6 section 1 (f) of the GDPR), in order to:
- respond to the received message and for further communication, if necessary (data processing is in our and your legitimate interest – it allows communication between us),
- add your data to our contact database (it is in our legitimate interest to be able to contact already known people),
- in the case of traditional correspondence – for the purposes of our documentation regarding sent and received mail (it is in our legitimate interest to document the receipt and sending of correspondence in accordance with internal office rules).
- In connection with the processing of your personal data by the Administrator for the above-mentioned purposes, they may be transferred to the Foundation’s co-workers and entities providing legal, marketing, accounting, IT, postal, courier and other services to the Administrator, to the extent that it will be necessary to handle the matter covered by the correspondence exchange.
- Our main website also allows you to make payments to the Foundation using the system provided by the payment service provider. In order to be able to make these payments, the Administrator will collect your data in the form of an e-mail address. In this case, the legal basis for the processing of your personal data is art. 6 section (1)(f) (processing for the purpose of the Administrator’s legitimate interest), consisting in enabling you to make payments to the Foundation.
- To the extent referred to in section 7 above, the recipient of your data will be PayPro S.A. with its registered office in Poznań at ul. Kanclerska 15, 60-327 Poznań, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Poznań Nowe Miasto and Wilda, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS number: 0000347935, REGON: 301345068, nip: 7792369887. In connection with the processing of your personal data by the Administrator for the above-mentioned purpose, they may also be transferred to entities providing legal, accounting, IT and other services to the Administrator to the extent that it is necessary to make payments.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, when you visit our website (https://omenaafoundation.com/, https://rioeducentrum.com/), the information relating to your visit is automatically collected, in particular:
- the IP address,
- the type of operating system,
- Browser type/type.
The mere visit to our website does not require you to provide any other information or personal data. However, when you visit our website, some data is collected automatically by so-called “cookies”.
- Cookies are files sent to your computer or other device when browsing the website. They allow you to remember and check your preferences. Thanks to this, it is possible to, among others: improve the search results and ensure the accuracy of the information displayed by you.
- Cookies do not make any modifications or changes to the settings in the device or software that has been installed on your device.
- Typically, cookies can be deleted from the browser by “delete history” and selecting “cookies”, then using the “check box” field or by blocking the possibility of downloading cookies in the browser.
- Data collected automatically using cookies will be used by us to analyze user behavior on the website and collect demographic data about users, which allows us to customize the content of the website and display content about the Foundation on other websites that you visit (more below). If you do not agree to such personalization of content, please change the settings of your browser.
- The technologies we use to track the actions taken on the website are:
- Google Analytics (cookies) – Google Analytics website statistics uses the technology of “cookies” in order to analyze the sources of traffic and the way visitors use the website. Google collects data on its servers obtained from the placement of cookies on devices and employs this information to create reports and provide other services relating to use of the Internet. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or in the case where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. These data are only material for statistical analysis and mechanisms for correcting system errors, and therefore data from cookies are not combined in any way with any other data that you provide to us.
- Google AdWords (cookies)
Google AdWords uses “cookies” to remember which websites were visited from your device. Google collects on its servers, data obtained from the placement of cookies on devices and uses this information to display ads on other websites you visit.
As advertisers using Google services, we do not have access to data from cookies stored on your device, but we may commission advertisements to the recipients of our choice, e.g. to all people who have visited our website in the last 7 days.
Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or in the case where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. These data are for us only statistical material, and we commission advertisements only on the basis of collective criteria (to specific target groups, not to a specific user), and therefore data from cookies are not in any way combined with any other data that you provide to us.
- Facebook Conversion Pixel
On our website, the so-called “Facebook conversion pixel” of the Facebook social network is used to manage advertisements on Facebook and Instagram and to conduct remarketing activities.
We receive only statistical data from Facebook without reference to specific people. In this way, we can check the effectiveness of advertising on Facebook and Instagram for statistical and market research purposes. If you have a Facebook or Instagram account, please note the data protection information at:
The Facebook pixel is designed to track the visit and behavior of users navigating the website. Thanks to this, we can target those people who were on the Website (remarketing) or on individual subpages of the website.
This data is only material used for statistical analysis, and we commission advertisements only on the basis of aggregate criteria (for specific target groups, not for a specific user), so data from the Facebook pixel are not in any way combined with any other data you provide us with.
- Your personal data will not be transferred to entities from countries outside the European Union and the European Economic Area or to international organizations.
- Your personal data will be stored for the period necessary to deal with the matter to which the correspondence exchange relates. Your contact details will remain stored in our contact database (in the case of traditional correspondence, also for the purposes of our records regarding sent and received mail), unless you request their deletion. In this case, we will delete your data immediately.
However, we may continue to process your personal data if there is a legal basis for this resulting from the ongoing cooperation between us (in particular, from the concluded agreement) or for other reasons, which we will inform about by means of a separate communication. The request to erase the data will also not affect the lawfulness of the data processing before the request is made.
- In cases and to the extent specified by the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to request from the Administrator, access to your personal data, their rectification, deletion or restriction of processing, the right to object to processing, as well as the right to transfer data.
- If you find irregularities in connection with the processing of your personal data by the Administrator, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, whose contact details are available at:
- The personal data covered by this information have been (will be) provided by you voluntarily. Their application is not obligatory.